Fire breaks out in Kendrapara

News across the Earth, news close to your heart, Read Odisha Bhaskar English

Kendrapara, 20/12: Kendrapara district headquarter hospital witnessed fire break out on Friday. The people are gripped with fear and panic-stricken. However, no casualty or injury was reported. The fire first erupted at the Nutritional Rehabilitation Centre and filled the ward with smoke. The patients and their relatives got a little frightened.

After knowing the incident, the fire brigade rushed to the spot and doused the fire. The fire broke out due to an electrical short circuit.


Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.