The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued guidelines for Unlock 4.0.many activities are allowed outside the containment zone. Let’s look at the activities that are allowed outside the containment zone
- Metro rail service to be allowed to operate in a phased manner from 7th September.
- Social/ academic/ sports/ entertainment/ cultural/ religious/ political functions and other congregations will be permitted with a ceiling of 100 persons, with effect from 21st September 2020.
- Open-air theatres are allowed to open from 21st September.
- States/ UTs may permit up to 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff to be called to the schools at a time for online teaching/ tele- counselling and related work.
- ITI and National Skill Training Institute will be permitted to open.
- Students of classes 9 to 12 may be permitted to visit their schools, in areas outside the Containment Zones only, on a voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers.
What is not allowed?
- Schools and Colleges to remain closed till September 30.
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres (excluding open-air theatre) and similar places.
- International air travels .